How to start your own business
- It all boils down to solve pains and sell the solutions
- Learn how to create value and solve problems for people or businesses
- "Reprogram" your brain from problem oriented to solution oriented thinking
- If you are already working in a job, create some solution for the industry you are already an expert in
- If you have no expertise, then start working somewhere first to get it.
- Test/Validate your ideas: Dropbox started with a YouTube Video and an email list. Presell/MVP your idea before building it. Product-Market-Fit is key.
- Pareto (80/20) your life: Focus on the 20% which brings 80% of your results
- Execution is key. If you have ideas, don't ask people if they are good. Instead write them down and come up with ways to validate them in the real world
- Focus is key: Start small: Solve one problem before tackling whole projects. Focus on ONE feature before all the others. Sell one product before you add hundreds.
- 4 Hour Work Week
- 100$ Startup
- Escape time money... (check title)
- The Brain Audit
Gute Deutsche Seiten: